Regular visits to day care can serve your dog in the following ways:
Less stress for your dog when you are away.
- Boredom often leads to destructive behaviors such as barking, chewing, biting, licking, or digging.
- Stimulating activities to keep your dog occupied
- Personal attention, lap time, hugs and belly rubs.
- Safe, secure environment
- Down time for older dogs, dogs with conditions, or low energy breeds on request.
Less stress for you when you are away.
- Peace of mind
- Clean and safe environment
- An exercised and happy dog
Develop Socialization skills
- Pack interaction
- Creation of special friendships
- Human Interaction
- Non-aggressive activities
- Physical and mental stimulation
- Burn off excess energy
- Maintain healthy weight
- We send dogs home tired
Basic Manners Reinforcement
- Positive reinforcement of good behavior
- Consistent commands
- Praise of love
- Address issues on a one-on-one basis
- Walking/leash aggression
- Jumping / Pulling